Frequently Asked Questions
- How much are the tickets?
Please click on "TICKETS" on the menu bar on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Is there handicap seating?
Yes. People who are accompanying the handicap person(s) may sit with them on the first row.
- What are the seats like?
Bench seats without backs. Visitors may bring a blanket, cushion, etc. to sit on.
- Is there a charge for parking?
No. All parking is free and there will be parking lot attendants directing you where to go.
- What time does the rodeo start?
Gates open at 5:30PM. The rodeo performance starts at 7:30PM.
- What events are at the rodeo?
7 events each night: Bareback Riding, Barrel Racing, Bull Riding, Saddle Bronc Riding, Team Roping, Steer Wrestling, Tie-Down Roping. Don't forget about Mutton Bustin' and Free Pony Rides (Thurs. and Fri.) for the kids.
- What else is going on at Western Fest?
Please click on "SCHEDULE OF EVENTS" on the menu bar on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Is beer served?
- Can you bring your own alcoholic beverages?
- Is this a professional rodeo?
Yes. We are a PRCA (Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association), sanctioned rodeo.
- Are the cowboys/cowgirls professionals?
- Can I use my camera/camcorder?
- Where are you located?
Please click on "MAP" on the menu bar on the left-hand side of the screen.
If anyone has photos they took at the rodeo and would like them added to the Photo Gallery, please feel free to e-mail them to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.